The first time that I saw a photo of a person using a handset out in public I thought that they looked sort of silly. Using a handset while out and about takes away the convinced of the cell phone but, while at home they make the perfect conversation piece. The obvious reason that someone would use a handset in public is because they're cute, stylish and not everyone has one.
Native Union and Hello Kitty have teamed up to create the most stylish headset out that comes in black, pink and white. While using the headset and experiencing its uses I came up with a few pros/reasons for why they make great phone accessories.
- For those with the gift of gab that actually still talk more than we text there always comes that point in the conversation when the battery level starts to get low. Talking on the phone while charging it makes your device heat up. With the headset you can charge your phone and continue talking on it without the discomfort of the heat on your face!
- There was once a time that house phones of the same design were the primary mode of conversation. For those who are required to mulit-task for school or work the head set could bring more comfort than your slim, easy to escape the space between your ear and shoulder cell phone.
- While experimenting with the POP Phone on video chat my friend brought to my attention that the headset would be great for someone who does not like to use tiny ear buds.
- You get that video chat experience without having to worry about the people in the same room as you hearing your entire conversation. This scenario is ideal in a college dorm setting.
- The one button on the head set hangs up and redials your calls. Although this is a convinced (you do not have to unlock you phone to redial), with smart phones redialing your last caller being a very common fault it prompts the perfect opportunity to spy on you (semi-con).
- Hello Kitty is a well known legendary character that seems to be making a big return with many products that are available just about anywhere. The one of a kind, limited addition Hello Kitty POP handset would be a great gift for a friend or relative that adores the iconic image.
- The only con about my POP Phone experience was not even caused by the head set it was my cell phone! The head set insertion on my phone has a slant to it making it hard to connect the head set but, the two still worked well together. If you have an iPhone or phone without the same slant insertion as mine this would not be a problem for you.